Welcome to SoCalRobotRepair. Our main goal is to always achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with the services that we provide.
Step by step instruction how to get your robot back in good working order.
- To get started, you need to order our free in-home or office pick up or free shipping of your vacuum robot and its free diagnostic & estimate. To do this, please provide your name, address, email, phone number, robot’s details and a description of the issue in the form on the Repair now page of this website.
- Shortly after, we will contact you by phone or by the e-mail address you provided in the form to make an appointment for picking up the device or to provide you a prepaid USPS label to send it to us. You can request a picking up appointment for any publicly accessible address in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County in the State of California (exclusions applied). For free shipping you can provide us any postal address in the USA (except Alaska and Hawaii). Upon receiving of a prepaid USPS label you need just drop off your robot with charging base (if any) at the nearest USPS location or to USPS truck driver. Don’t forget to pack your robot and charging base properly to avoid its damage during transportation.
- Shortly after receiving (usually in one business day), we diagnose your robotic vacuum and estimate the cost of repairs including spare parts needed. Our services have fixed prices but the cost of spare parts can vary depending on the type of repair. We’ll send you a detailed quote describing all steps of your robot’s repair.
- You make a decision about the next step – whether we repair your robot, return it back to you or recycle it.
- If you decide to proceed with the repairs, we ask you to pay for work and spare parts. A quote/invoice we’ll send to you has a button to conveniently pay it online with credit/debit card. If you decide to cancel the repair, we can send or bring the robot back to you or recycle it by your desire.
- After receiving a payment, we carry out all necessary actions to repair your robot.
- After the robot is fixed and ready to continue its dusty work, we contact you to make an appointment for dropping off your device or just send it back to you for free.
- You will reunite with your device soon after.
Don’t hesitate to contact us during the repair of your robot if you have any questions.
We provide a 30-days (starting a day you receive your vacuum robot back) warranty on our work and spare parts supplied. In the case of a recall, we don’t charge you for picking up or shipment and return of your device.
We take no responsibility for any new damage occurring during usage or shipping of a robot after our repairs are completed.